- Professional working mums with too much to do and too little time
- Solopreneur mums who work from home who want to increase their income without destroying their work life balance (we find that the main reason most mums start businesses is to pursue a lifestyle that enables them to choose their own hours and see their family more. That’s what we want for our lives too, and we LOVE to help small busineses to be successful!)
- Entrepreneur mums who run small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) – as above!
- Professional women who are planning to return to work within the next year, but want to negotiate flexible working, or whose confidence might be knocked by being out of the work place, or who want to use the opportunity that motherhood brings as a catalyst for a change of career
- If you’re not a mother, but you’re a leader, manager, professional seeking a coach to help you achieve success with balance, please visit our sister site Amanda Alexander
- If you are representing a company and you are looking for ways of retaining your talented women, please visit our corporate pages on Amanda Alexander
What sort of people do you work with?
Next post: What will you do for me as a working mum?